nieve pizzatti casaccia
I grew up in Guatemala, Central America and come from a German-Italian household. I had the fortune to grow up speaking four languages which enabled me to travel and live in different countries at ease. I studied Interior Design in Milan and I have always been interested in holistic design and living. I have been in Berlin since 2004.
My first contact with Shiatsu was at the beautiful lake Atitlán in Guatemala and I was immediately fascinated by it. I thus decided to pursue Shiatsu in a more professional manner and to study it with more depth. In Berlin, I completed the professional training and diploma program recognised by the German Shiatsu Society - Gesellschaft für Shiatsu Deutschland. A holistic and natural approach to life is what I aim to achieve.
I speak English, German, Spanish and Italian fluently.
- Shiatsu for Computer Induced Pain - Pamela Ferguson
- Pain and Psychosomatics - Pamela Ferguson
- Element Cycle and Body Awareness - Ulrike Freund
- Pregnancy and Shiatsu - Anne Brugge
- Conscious Handling of LGBTQ in Shiatsu - Pamela Ferguson
- Andro- and Menopause - Pamela Ferguson
- Burn Out - Mike Mandl
- Article about me and my work on www.prontopro.de (in German)